WWII in real time
The Cypher Room
Work continues to locate the Cypher room / communications bunker, a possible third Bunker.
There are rumours of a tunnel from halfway up one of the staircases in the Main Bunker although there is no evidence of this presently visible. There are also reports that the entrance to the Cypher room was merely a hatch in the middle of a field – again no evidence has yet been found for this.
Our Twitter Feed
- So it turned out that the two fire extinguishers we thought lost weren't after all. I retrieved them tonight and... https://t.co/PmWOTheh2E 10:51:09 PM June 28, 2017 from Facebook
- Finally remembered to take a pic of the finished "window" effect. Also painted out the graffiti on the meter box.... https://t.co/PL3JMSgwmK 08:46:49 PM May 24, 2017 from Facebook
- Finally got round to replacing the rechargeable inspection lamp that got stolen from the bunker last year with... https://t.co/9OQoa1QOC4 08:37:28 PM May 10, 2017 from Facebook
- Had a volunteers clean up day today, poorly attended due to it being the day Newcastle united were to win the... https://t.co/zhx5D0eyf9 03:26:07 PM May 07, 2017 from Facebook
- @mwamurphy No from the air intake behind the entrance to BOB bunker. New ones were being fitted. 09:30:09 AM March 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mwamurphy
Help Preserve The Bunker