WWII in real time
The Cypher Room
Work continues to locate the Cypher room / communications bunker, a possible third Bunker.
There are rumours of a tunnel from halfway up one of the staircases in the Main Bunker although there is no evidence of this presently visible. There are also reports that the entrance to the Cypher room was merely a hatch in the middle of a field – again no evidence has yet been found for this.
Our Twitter Feed
- And finally - the windows at the rear entrance have been bricked up so next time someone manages to get the steel... https://t.co/H2qAEAj1Bm 07:59:54 PM October 10, 2017 from Facebook
- Finally got some new tubes for our lights so we should be able to see in the bunker again. We're working on... https://t.co/hNhPFwOUL7 05:28:59 PM October 10, 2017 from Facebook
- One of our fellow WWII buildings is in trouble!... https://t.co/WyTDV6zmO0 05:23:38 PM October 10, 2017 from Facebook
- So this evening we had a volunteer clean up event and decided to have a go at the annoyingly blocked drain pipe... https://t.co/kMkc81Ofwf 08:46:38 PM September 06, 2017 from Facebook
- So this week, we dropped in to the bunker on Tuesday night as we had some whiteboards to store. As we were there... https://t.co/3acXRV9mLS 09:18:25 PM August 23, 2017 from Facebook
Help Preserve The Bunker