WWII in real time
The Cypher Room
Work continues to locate the Cypher room / communications bunker, a possible third Bunker.
There are rumours of a tunnel from halfway up one of the staircases in the Main Bunker although there is no evidence of this presently visible. There are also reports that the entrance to the Cypher room was merely a hatch in the middle of a field – again no evidence has yet been found for this.
Our Twitter Feed
- So this evening we had a volunteer clean up event and decided to have a go at the annoyingly blocked drain pipe... https://t.co/kMkc81Ofwf 09:46:38 PM September 06, 2017 from Facebook
- So this week, we dropped in to the bunker on Tuesday night as we had some whiteboards to store. As we were there... https://t.co/3acXRV9mLS 10:18:25 PM August 23, 2017 from Facebook
- Looks like the anti-climb paint's doing it's job. Maybe we should hang some rags up for the people trying to... https://t.co/ay5SKwIWYC 03:57:49 PM July 30, 2017 from Facebook
- So it turned out that the two fire extinguishers we thought lost weren't after all. I retrieved them tonight and... https://t.co/PmWOTheh2E 10:51:09 PM June 28, 2017 from Facebook
- Finally remembered to take a pic of the finished "window" effect. Also painted out the graffiti on the meter box.... https://t.co/PL3JMSgwmK 08:46:49 PM May 24, 2017 from Facebook
Help Preserve The Bunker